Sunday, January 27, 2008

Memories....


Aw man guys...this last weekend a close friend and my family had a going away/birthday party for me! It was such a wonderful time!!! Amazing people came, we ate amazing food and had amazing times of fellowship and prayer!!
I was overwelmed by the kindness of these people that I have been in community with for at least the last 2 years if not more!! They loved me and I could barely contain my love for these dear people back! I wanted to squeeze them all and never let go...possibly even squeeze some of them into my suitcase, but as you all know with this packing ordeal...it would be quite some squeeze! hehe!!
I felt honored to be among such Godly, wise, and extremely fun-loving people all evening. I sure am going to miss you guys! Thanks for blessing my socks off!!!! YOU GUYS MAKE ME SMILE!!!
Ohh and check out that awesome cake we had for the party!! YUMMOS!!!
8 more days to go!!! Yikes! Or should i say Yayy!? Haha! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

JDS said...

come to think of it, i don't think i ever had any of that cake. was it good?