This blog will keep you updated with pictures, videos, and stories of my life in Kolkata! ENJOY! =)
Saturday, February 16, 2008
MY HUMBLE ABODE!
MY HOME!!! (As you can tell,I think I am getting an accent! I don't know what kind of accent though. I am finding I just define my words very much these days! Oh good gravy..it has only been 10 days! HAHA!)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aghh hahahahaha beks you DO have an accent!!! It is sweet though! Who knew after all those years of talking in British that you might come back from India with a real accent ... lucky! Also, your apartmento is very nice!!Love you girl!
I love the accent - I notice a similar one in me when I'm there. Cute apartment. I'm a little confused, I thought you had a roommate, where does Maria stay? Nice, western toilet. Can the shower be fixed? And, the kitchen was really dark, but was I seeing an oven? Thanks for sharing.
2 comments:
Aghh hahahahaha beks you DO have an accent!!! It is sweet though! Who knew after all those years of talking in British that you might come back from India with a real accent ... lucky! Also, your apartmento is very nice!!Love you girl!
I love the accent - I notice a similar one in me when I'm there. Cute apartment. I'm a little confused, I thought you had a roommate, where does Maria stay? Nice, western toilet. Can the shower be fixed? And, the kitchen was really dark, but was I seeing an oven? Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment