Hi Rebekah! How r u? I have tried to call you many times but you haven´t answered. How are things going? I am fine. I reached safely here and am now catching up with friends and family! Talk to you someday! If u r going to Agape tomorrow please give my greetings to all and also to the Shaws! Have tried to call them also but couldn´t get through. Will try again. Love to you all!/Maria
1 comment:
Hi Rebekah! How r u? I have tried to call you many times but you haven´t answered. How are things going? I am fine. I reached safely here and am now catching up with friends and family! Talk to you someday! If u r going to Agape tomorrow please give my greetings to all and also to the Shaws! Have tried to call them also but couldn´t get through. Will try again. Love to you all!/Maria
Post a Comment